Join Tour the Game Of Thrones Tour
Join Tour the Game of Thrones walking tour in Dubrovnik and discover the secrets and attractions of King’s Landing and beyond. Explore parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes from the series were filmed.
If you love the Game of Thrones franchise as much as we do, you will want to tour it with qualified tour guides who actually know a thing or two about the series and books. Many of our tour guides have actually worked on set and all of them are huge fans!
Some things you will see and discover on our tour:
- Discover Old Town, aka the capital city of Westeros, King’s Landing.
- Explore where the most memorable Game of Thrones scenes were filmed.
- Visit the Pile Gate and the Lovrijenac Fort.
- Discover why the US production company behind the Game of Thrones series picked Dubrovnik as the setting for the capital city of King’s Landing.
Old Town is so striking that it seems to have leaped directly from the pages of George R.R. Martin’s series of novels. On this tour, you will be taken through all the parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes from the Game of Thrones were filmed, including:
- The Pile Gate where King Joffrey was faced with a citizens’ riot and pelted with dung.
- The Lovrijenac Fort where the unsuccessful attack on King’s Landing, known as the Battle of Blackwater, took place.
The seemingly endless fortified walls will be seen from Lovrijenac Fortress where Tyrion Lannister and Varys took a stroll. You will also see where the scene of “The walk of shame” was filmed. All of the filming locations and commentary from your local guide will be shown to you. Of course, the people of Dubrovnik are very proud of their own fascinating history, which your guide will teach you about alongside the Game of Thrones commentary.
If this sounds like a tour for you, we would love to have you! There are many Game of Thrones packages we offer depending on your timeframe or we can create one for you! Tell us what you want to see and where you want to go and we will make it happen. Each tour is private which means you will have a personal tour guide who will give you their undivided attention. You will not be disappointed.