King’s Landing Tour
(Dubrovnik locations walking tour)
Duration: 2,5 hours
King’s Landing Tour is our best-selling tour which concentrates on the iconic GoT locations in and around the Old Town of Dubrovnik. It is an ideal tour for cruise ship visitors and other travelers that only have a couple of hours in Dubrovnik and can’t afford to waste time.
This entertaining private walking tour will enable you to visit the points which were used as the GoT settings in the Season 2 episodes 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10, the Season 3 episodes 1 & 10, the Season 4 episodes 1, 2 , 3, 7 & 8 and the Season 5 episodes 1, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 10.
Highlights of the tour:
- King Joffrey’s name day tourney (where poor Ser Dontos was forced to drink his load of wine)
- The Red Keep (where the famous ‘Power is Power’ Vs. ‘Knowledge is Power’ philosophical debate between Cersei&Littlefinger happened)
- The Flea Bottom slum (where the Gold Cloaks slew late King Robert Baratheon’s bastards and where Joffrey provoked riots in King’s Landing)
- The Mud Gate & Blackwater Bay (also the location where Princess Myrcella was sent off to Dorne)
- A few Qarth locations (filmed in the Old Town): House of the Undying & Spice King’s mansion
- Jaime’s return to King’s Landing
- The Purple Wedding (Joff&Margaery’s wedding reception and perhaps the favorite scene from the show so far)
- Littlefinger’s Brothel (no need to comment)
- Walk of Shame (another fan-favorite scene)
- …and many, many other exciting points from the show!
Apart from immersing you into the world of the “Song of Ice and Fire” and sharing the less known tidbits from the GoT filming sets, your private guide will also acquaint you with Dubrovnik’s proud past. You will be surprised to see how many parallels exist between King’s Landing plots and schemes and the intriguing episodes from Dubrovnik’s rich history.
Price includes tour guide services and entrance tickets to the Fortress of St Lawrence. Please advise the exact number of people interested in the tour and we’ll contact you with the exact quotation for the tour.
Meeting location is usually Pile Gate, the western entrance to the city, which is also the main bus stop for local public buses and cruise passengers shuttle buses coming from the port of Gruz. Our guide will wait for you at the drawbridge by Pile Gate holding a signboard with your name on.
SEND AN INQUIRY ABOUT THIS TOUR: